Re: [TCML] Thyratron

Richard Hull did this one time, I'm fairly certain.
The experiment is not especially well known because,
IIRC, it didn't work very well.  Perhaps somebody else
remembers to details.  I think he used a pretty big
thyratron, too.  I've got much smaller 4C35's pouring
out my ears, and have occasionaly wondered how one
might be used in a coil.

You might search the TCML archives (or hvlist
archives--is there an hvlist search?) for thyratron
posts from Richard.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE