Re: [TCML] New 833C VTTC - poor performance

check to be sure the TDK tank cap is rated for RF current and is not a DC
filter type cap.

you may also have to experiment with the position of the grid leak coil ---
sometimes it is necessary to have it 6-10" up the sec coil for best results.

measure your grid drive current to be sure you are driving the 833 properly.

Dr. Resonance