RE: [TCML] New 833C VTTC - poor performance

The TDK spec for the UHV series does not specifically state for RF use, but says:
"When the capacitor is used for high-speed pulses such as with a
laser, make sure that the impressed voltage (peak-to-peak voltage)
is within the capacitor's rated specifications."

The dissipation factor is spec'ed as 0.2% max.  Not sure how that compares with polypropylene units.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA