[TCML] Extra Cap before tank circuit

Hey all,
     I watched a u-tube video not too long ago and some guy made the
biggest Jacob's ladder type arcs ever with just two MOTs; he used a
"resonant capacitor" attached to one secondary and drew the arc
essentially from the other cap terminal.  My question is this, could one
use such a power supply to get maximum current from your wall (it was 60
Hz AC if I understood correctly) and then use a LTR cap to get maximum
Bang size?  If your having trouble understanding, this would be the
order of components, HV terminal from MOT, fed to resonant cap, fed to
one leg of SRSG (or other) spark gap, fed to LTR cap, fed to primary,
fed to other leg of SRSG, fed to HV out of other MOT (If I must I will
draw a picture.)  Maybe you could take advantage of such a setup if it
were DC, I don't know, just musing.

Scott Bogard.