Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Beijing: press release

TCML,

Regarding D.C.'s list...

Number 1 and 3 are basically the same so I will address them as one.
This is very true. Both my wife and I are in the papers more than average so we get to see how often our words are twisted beyond the truth. It is very likely that the newspaper writer RAN with it.

Number 2
I've been bitten on this one before when asked to comment on Bill Wysock's work. Sometimes when edited, the words sound like I'm taking credit for something I didn't do. I hate this but it is usually the result of talking about someone else's work. A difficult lesson for me and D.C. but hopefully everyone can learn from it.

Bottom Line: D.C. is not over in China (or his minions) installing or running Bill's coils. Right D.C.?

Jeff

"Lessons learned here:

(1) don't talk to media over the phone --- they will twist it all up.

(2) don't talk about other peoples work --- refer them to the people
directly.

(3) never trust the media reporters to get anything right.

D.C. Cox"