Re: [TCML] Transformer Wiring Question

Sorry if you already know some of this or I am over simplifying :

1) The transformers must be EXACTLY the same - from here I will assume two transformers exactly the same

2) Connecting the two primaries in parallel gives the same number of turns but extra wire ( current capacity)

3) Connecting the two Secondaries in SERIES give twice as many number of turns; thus doubling the ratio of input turns to out put turns. So! connecting the primaries in parallel and the out puts in series is the same as one transformer but with twice as many turns on the secondary, so twice the turns ration

I hope this helps
James - UK