RE: [TCML] Transformer Wiring Question

With NST's, if they are constructed with the secondary midpoint (center tap) tied to case ground, they absolutely cannot be series-connected to double the voltage.  NST's with secondary voltages above something like 6kV are built this way.  But no biggie - just wire the secondaries in parallel as you have done, to double the secondary current (keeping the voltage the same).  The resulting paralleled NST will still process the same amount of power.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA