RE: [TCML] Threadkill -- RQ Non-coiling stuff

Bill,

	It seems you have a good solution already.  People who want to talk
about stuff that has no substantiation except words (not what THIS list is
about) could go to?/be directed to? your unmoderated list where they can
effuse with no "suppression of dissent".
	Perhaps this lack of "suppression of dissent" will lead to some new
scientific breakthrough and then you could claim some credit (if you wanted
to) insofar as having provided the venue from which it sprung.

Al Erpel
USA, PA, 18901

[stuff snipped]