RE: [TCML] First ever Pig SISG.... inadvertently

Phil:

That was fast.
Nice Work!
Amazing how loud the streamers alone are.
I always thought the spark gap was the majority of the noise until I ran
with the SISG.
I do believe you are the first to use SISG with a Pig - or at least the
first to report it.
Now add to the cap value and get the BPS down to improve the performance.
Optimal BPS is 120 for the SISG on 60 Hz power.

Mark

pole pig.