Re: [TCML] First ever Pig SISG.... inadvertently

Mark and Phil,
     I don't know anything about SISG, but if I understand Phil's setup
he has no filter cap on his rectifier.  Would that not lead to phasing
problems if he got his bps around 120, just like a sync AC gap, or does
something else come into play that causes that to be a moot factor (or
does he have a filter cap and I misunderstood, or does a filter cap make
no difference).  Also do you need a charging choke for an SISG coil?
Please excuse my ignorance!

Scott Bogard.