RE: [TCML] First ever Pig SISG.... inadvertently

Bart:

Terry and I have IGBT's for the SISG (IRGPS60B120KDP) available for $10/ea.
We are having a little trouble replenishing the supply at that price, but it
seems we can find a volume purchase blue light special every few months to
re-stock.  I managed to buy some as low as $8 last year.  Part of the
trouble is the switch to ROHS.  The non-ROHS variation is obsolete, but
still floating around and distributors are trying to clear their inventory
and stock the ROHS units, but they won't cut the price on the ROHS units
until the others are used up.

Mark