Re: [TCML] Table Saw Blades for Phenolic LE

Hi Dan,

I've cut lots of this stuff using a blade designed to cut plastic:
http://www.amazon.com/Freud-LU94M010-10-Inch-Plexiglass-Plastic/dp/product-description/B00004T7AL
Cutting phenolic on a table saw generates a fine dust that covers everything in your shop and also releases some amount of formaldehyde which, as I understand it, should not be inhaled. So I always wheel the saw outside and set up a large fan at my back to blow the dust away from me.

Dave