Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:09 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Table Saw Blades for Phenolic LE

I don't know if this is an option, but I would find a blade that is as
rigid as possible (sounds odd, but let me explain). The blade I
currently use seems to fall into some kind of resonance (blade will flex
laterally) and will cause the cut to widen periodically as I cut this
kind of material. I'm not sure why (feed speed has no effect on this) it
only does this on this material. Wood, aluminum, etc will not do this,
but for some reason, the phenolic and carbonate type material does.

Terry