RE: [TCML] Sphere Topload Coil

I've run mine at 5 - 6 kVA with no problems:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/shopvac_gap.jpg

I hook it up to a Shop-vac and a variac. It prefers
pressure over vacuum. None of the fittings are glued,
which allows me to adjust the spacing easily.

Several years ago, during a Halloween run, I believe I
cranked it up to 10 or so kVA:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/Meltdown.jpg

It didn't like that, though the coil ran great until
the solder and PVC melted.

Adam