[TCML] X-rays

Hello List,

Since the subject has come up, I realize the x-rays generally are largely
formed in a vacuum; but, what about say a 150KV flaming Jacob's ladder (ac).
Controlled x-rays are generally are DC driven as well but that is for a
controlled anode/cathode. Are there other less obvious sources of X-rays
from some of our higher voltage/energy experiments? High Potential
Ionization is the issue yes? What about outside a vacuum?

I would not want to inadvertently expose onlookers to such dangers.

Thanks,

Jim Mora