Re: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

When I put my gas tubes away after a run they usually light up when I handle them. I have 4 tubes that are clear glass about 15 inch long with neon sign type electrodes. Judging by the color I am guessing that 2 are argon, and 1 is neon, and the other neon and something else . They have no phosphor inside. You can see the tubes in these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QW_a3oarA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCr49Phum4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0u9GgT1sMg

The ionization may be caused by the discharge of surface charge when you handle them .

I will try to get some video of this.

Jeff