[TCML] Idea... And some info on my first coil in progress!

I'm new to the coiling thing and have enjoyed reading through some of the
old lists.  I joined the mailing list and find it very difficult as well as
inefficient.  I have forum software loaded on my web servers and I'm pretty
sure that the addition of a Tesla forum wouldn't use much bandwidth or
system resources.  Would this be something that the coil community would
like???  I just figured hey, it's free, why not give it a shot...   Anyway,
I have started building my first coil, and I'm not sure how I can make all
this work together.  Here is what I have so far:

4X - 1200 watt MOT
1X - 12kv 30ma NST

I don't know if these are suitable for Tesla use.  I just happened to come
across these for free.  I'm really hopping these can be used.

Cap1
Plasticon
ADC 20WIES-M
1 MFD
20,000 VDCW

Cap2
WESTINGHOUSE INERTEEN CAPACITOR
.25 MFD
10kvdc

Cap3
AEROVOX
Type 20020
.25 MFD
20kvdc

The secondary is 22g wound on 6.375 outside diameter pvc.  I only had enough
wire to wind it 23 inches though.

The primary is .34 OD copper tube with 1" spacing.  Inside diameter is
7.375" and it has 7.5 turns.  Unfortunately, that's all the tubing I had
available at the time.

I don't really know if there is a way to get this to work without having to
get different caps or having to make another coil altogether.  This is my
first attempt and I admit, I rushed into it to quickly.  Anyhow, if any of
you have suggestions or know anything about those caps, please let me know.

Thanks!
Andy