Re: [TCML] plastic cap

On Jan 17, 2008, at 9:19 AM, resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Condensor Products Caps have a history of failure.

Plastic Capacitors Inc., in Chicago, IL, do not and they work good in
Tesla oscillator circuits.

Beau Meskin, their Pres, oftens drops in at my annual Teslathons (he did
miss last year when you were there Dave).

I believe the "BNZ" series were the ones we were buying at my old company.
Never had a capacitor failure.

Dr. Resonance

Oh, my goof! I just realized the problem. The capacitor was NOT Plastic Capacitors brand but Condenser Products. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Coil away Marko! :-)

Chip