Re: [TCML] EMP/RF interferance

Hey Scott ...

do the experiment at someone elses house?? ;)

I dont know how true it is but from what I heard, it depends on the frequecy of the EMP and strength that determines the shielding needed. From what I have read, a complete shroud of metal ( metal box ) is the best protection from EMP ...

Scott Bogard wrote:

Hey guys,
A quick and quasi-off topic question. Will a Faraday cage protect against an EMP just like it would RF? If not, how could one shield his house against a project that may or may not create an EMP? Please respond off list. Thanks.

Scott Bogard.