Re: [TCML] EMP/RF interferance

The thickness of the metal shroud is also important, the lower the
frequency of the EM energy, the thicker the metal sheet required; this
is due to skin effect and the conductivity of the metal it's self is
also important.

To kill off the H field the usual method is to use a ferromagnetic
material, so that the magnetic flux is guided around what you are
protecting. However if the field is too strong, the material will
saturate and so provide no protection.

Gavin