Re: [TCML] RF GROUND EXPERIMENTS

jimlux wrote:
Let's see.. what sort of measurements could we do to answer it empirically.

I've got a standard FCC testing style Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISN)...

And, I've got a small NST coil that would be a good candidate.. a wood table to set it on, etc.

Hi Jim,

Sounds wonderful! Something also to keep in mind is the likelihood of the safety concern is very small, yet the possibility is very real. Due to the unlikely situation and yet due to the possibility, a safety check of the screen potential and removal is dictated as a better solution rather than just to use mains ground as a catch all (in this particular application).

Take care,
Bart