Re: [TCML] Spark gap assembly, acrylic?? and toroid size

Scot,

You said that Lexan is good for low temperature applications, but is it
suitable to use in a spark gap?  On the website that I provided, the plans
said to use Lexan.  How hot can the Lexan get if it's not in direct contact
with the copper?  How hot do spark gaps get in general?

Nicholas Goble