[TCML] Coiler Pin Map...Geographic tracking information

The pin map was a beautiful idea.  Its fascinating, and nice to see everyone.

I've done some Geographic tracking on my site for the last 10,000 "unique" visitors.  It only includes visits to the main page, but is still interesting data.

USA is 54.33%
United Kingdom 6.21%
Czech Republic 3.75%
Canada 3.58%
Germany 3.45%
Australia 2.64%
France 2.14%
Russian Fed. 2.04%
Netherlands 1.45%
Italy 1.36%
Spain 1.16%
Ukraine 1.12%
Brazil .91%
.
.
.
North America 58.20%
Europe 28.83%
Asia 7.46%
Oceania 2.99%
South America 1.68%
Africa .65%
Central America .15%
Unknown .03%

Its interesting that most discussion groups that talk of the site are from Russia or Ukraine.  I receive many webvisits from Czechs, which was also a pleasant surprise.  (I wish I could convince them to send beer).
I got my first Cuban visitor recently, and also am getting more and more traffic gradually from African countries.
Most of the time visitors view the normal english, but I've also seen some translation services used for Russian and Spanish to some extent (babel fish/etc.) in referring URLs.

Another strange piece of trivia, is that 60% of search strings for the site (that lead to the main page) are either direct searches for the name of the site or for my name.  I've never understood this, because most links on other websites have hyperlinks directly to the site - making the need to search for the museum name or my name not neccessary...(?)

Its always interesting though to see visits from far places - Botswana for example, or Lesotho.  Could it be that the name Tesla is becoming more known, gradually?  If only every visitor could send a picture of where they live.
Jeff Behary