[TCML] Connecting the primary

Hi all,

I'm just looking for some ideas on how to make solid connections from the tank circuit to the primary coil.

Specifically, I'm using 1/0# AWG stranded copper flexible 'welding cable' for the tank cap-to-gap wiring (about .5" wire diameter, .32 conductor) and .25" copper pipe for the primary.

Just wondering what I could use connect the wire to the center fixed point and also some kind of adjustable tap. For the cap and gap I'm using 1/0# lugs with a 3/8" hole and 3/8" electrodes and 3/8" bolts so that works out all nicely.

Thanks in advance,

-Jeremy