From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Phillip Slawinski
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 8:43 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Depotting Epoxy NST

I managed to do it with another transformer just now.  I had a broken
12/30 that I just chiseled the epoxy off of.  One of the secondary
coils was toasted, so that came apart when the epoxy was removed,
other than that it looks like with a lot more work I may have been
able to salvage the transformer.  As far as depotting my working
transformer, I don't suppose it'd be worth the risk.