Re: AW: [TCML] Dismal streamers

Fritz.

Respect!

(I can`t believe it.: Fritz Egli, one of my heroes has entered the room :-) ) Your Egli Vincent was something I admired in the early seventies, but out of my financial reach.

Welcome to this list. Heed the lists advice and you are guaranteed success as a coiler.

First thing, contact John Freau for a proper spun toroid.
http://futuret.110mb.com/
If he doesn`t have any in stock, they are worth waiting for. Same size range as Information Unlimited
Also try this guy, he sells excellent spun, and welded toroids
http://search.ebay.com/toroid-tesla_W0QQcatrefZC5QQdfspZ32QQfbdZ1QQfclZ3QQflocZ1QQfromZR6QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQfssZ0QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsaaffZafdefaultQQsabfmtsZ0QQsacatZQ2d1QQsacqyopZgeQQsacurZ0QQsadisZ200QQsaobfmtsZexsifQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ0QQsaslopZ1QQsofocusZbs

Fritz, welcome to the list, it is an honor to have you here.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/tesla.htm
Dear All,

Has somebody experiance with a firm called
"information unlimited" in Mont Vernon, NH 03057  ?
This is a Toroid supplyer.
I like to avoid sending money out to a suspect adress,
and not reciving the materials payed for  -
as it happened to me before...

Thanks for any infos.
Fritz W. Egli (Switzerland-Newbie-Coiler..)

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Fritz W.Egli