Re: [TCML] re-pot

Probably would work fine, but put a large pan under it to catch any mishaps.
Bart

Jeff Behary wrote:
I have two fried NSTs I've been wanting to scrap/salvage, and all of this talk got me wondering.  Someone mentioned about getting the core of the xmfr hot...I have a couple of restaurant induction cooktops that I use to melt wax.  On high, they can turn a steel pan 350 - 450 degrees or so.  They have a sensor inside to detect when steel is touching the cooktop, so I think the whole transformer (case and all) will have to be tossed on the top.  It could get interesting...or just make a mess.
Jeff