Re: [TCML] Chokes and Terry filters

In a message dated 6/16/08 8:37:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In over  50 years of which 40 of them I just used an air core choke, I've
never lost  a NST.  That speaks for itself.

Dr.  Resonance

Hi Doc,

Reminds me of the title anecdote in Alexander King's book, "May  This House
Be Safe From Tigers". I paraphrase for brevity:

A. King: For three years you've been saying 'May this house be  safe from
tigers' whenever you leave my home. Why?

N. Prelick: Well -- been bothered by any tigers lately?
;^))
Matt D.