Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:38 PM
Subject: [TCML] My 6" Coil

Just installed a decent sized toroid today, huge improvement.  I'm not
finished with the coil yet, but then can you ever really be finished?  I'm
getting primary supports machined as well as strike rail supports, and a
system to raise and lower the secondary.  I got the insulators for free.
The two white round discs are 1/2" PE cutting boards.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pslawinski/2617460870/