Re: [TCML] Depot NST Measurements

I wrapped 100 turns of magnet wire around the clamp of my Fluke 335 clamp
meter.  If the measurements I took with it are to be believed my paralled
15/30s are performing well below my expectations.  I measured my 12/60 and
got a reasonable measurement of 5.5A (55mA)  When I measured my 15/30s the
maximum I read at 270V was around 98mA.