Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

To add some details regarding the supervision process....it would only be
for a day (6 hours at most probably), and the reason we require someone with
a Masters degree is for insurance purposes.

The candidate could also be based in Philadelphia.

Thanks again,

Zoe.