Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

You will probably need more than that.

Many of the Info Unltd coils only put out 1/3rd the advertised spark length.

We have a Big Bruiser coil with a 30 ft. spark length.  Or, we have a shop
and experts who could assemble the kit.

You may contact us via tel at 520-495-0548  9-10 AM MST is best.

Dr. Resonance