Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

In a message dated 3/10/08 1:53:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ahhh  Insurance... A master's degree will certainly assure competency.  ;-)

tee hee hee

Remind me to tell you guys the  story of the electrical "expert" from Perdue
University hired by Universal  Studios to supervise our work at the Orlando
theme park... A howling funny  tale of experts with master's degrees...

Hi All,

The predicament these people find themselves in is what happens when rules
and standards are written by those whose vision is unsullied by any knowledge
of  the subject.

Matt D.