Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

Mike:

Be sure to get the double-build magnet wire.  It handles the higher turn to
turn voltages better --- these potentials are much higher than an electric
motor which usually uses single build wire.

You can get the best price by ordering it direct from Fay Electric in
Illinois.  Call 630-530-7500 and talk to Don Novak.  Tell him D.C. Cox sent
you and he will take good care of you.
Their wire is excellent quality for Tesla coil work.

Dr. Resonance