RE: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

With PVC forms, I remove the printing with Goof-Off solvent, only because it's easy to do and enhances the aesthetics.  I think it's important to accurately report what we know as fact and with there is to back that up, vs. what we assume and just _seems_ reasonable.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA