Re: [TCML] Secondary and Primary Assistance

Ok Ed, you know what I meant. Sometimes I don't pay attention to spelling. But what is really going to bug you is when I see the mistake and click the send button anyway (just to irritate those that call attention to grammar and spelling) :-P . Although this wasn't one of those times (I was in a hurry at that moment and had one foot out the door as I clicked the send button). It happens.

Bart

Ed Phillips wrote:
The Meager I use for Hi Pot testing"

   Megger??