Re: [TCML] BPS Testing

Hi All,

I went after the simultaneous secondary NST currents and bps measurement today. The software locks up immediately with the dataq device. I guess ground currents just freak out the usb. With the bps measurement, I'm isolated, but with the secondary current measurement the shielded cable from the Pearson current monitor just picks up too much noise and causes problems. I tried several times today, but with zero success. I guess I'll have to bring home a storage scope and just do it that way. My scope can capture a small frame of data, but it's rather old, so I think I'll try the same test on a better scope later this week.

So, no data this weekend. Sorry about that.

Take care,
Bart