[TCML] de shunted MOT's

Team
An observation for the group

Rebuilt my 6 MOT Tesla recently and removed the shunts. Complete change of
charactor. Very low current draw observed and low O/P voltage. Beast did not
fire (more work later)

Believe that resonance with MOT leakage inductance no longer occurring and
this can be very important to get higher voltage from MOT. With 300nF Cp and
each MOT having 6Hy O/P L this resonmance is likley I think.

Wil try placing large L in series with main feed to Tesla next. Anybody else
observed this effect ?
Ta
Ted L in NZ