Re: [TCML] EBay

You might have mentioned this before, Jeff, but were you in touch with his
PR agency and/or concert promoter? I'd be surprised if they didn't jump at a
win-win scenario like presenting the suit on consignment at his concerts in
the future for a suitable profit share. I'd be surprised if there wasn't
some nutball, er, huge fan out there that would see it at the big T-shirt
and hoodie and hat display and drop the cash right away - I mean, sure,
Ebay's huge, and I know you did lots of press around it, but really, how
many of his fans are frequent Ebayers do you think?

Just a thought.