Re: [TCML] EBay

Auction Over = 0 Bids

I guess I learned that it doesn't matter how large one's fan base is "back home" even if in the billions. If one is unknown in Hollywood, one is "unknown". So much for "superstar" Andy Lau.

I also learned not to rent out HV Safety suits on the promise they'll be repaired after the concert. Next time, I will insist that we use our dancers or it is a deal breaker. The garment that was the subject of the auction will be gifted to my Water Park client who, I'm sure, will appreciate it.

Jeff