[TCML] DRSSTC Complete

HI Coilers.   Just finished, with my first DRSSTC and i have completed my
goal of building it before i turn 16 :))  There are still some bugs in it
but it works.  The driver is based of Steve Wards latest driver and driven
by a fullbridge of IXGN60N60 igbt's made by ixys.  They are a very close
match to the popular 40n60 fairchild igbt and their ratings are actually a
little better.  Here is a vid on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3quVN6ZsPzw  THe strike target is roughly 1ft
away and i only have 40v across the bus.  I still need to tune it a little
more and get a couple bugs out of the interrupter.  Here is a pic of the
coil complete. http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/3014879810/sizes/l/
Tell me what you guys think.