Re: [TCML] The "Original" OLTC and what to do with it??

Jim Hardesty has also been working hard with the east coast group to restore
the original Wardenclyffe site, but so far, after 5 years of effort,
they have not succeeded in procuring the original powerhouse site.

I've offered to donate a pyramid shaped coil to their project and also a
replica of Tesla's Col. Springs magnifier system.

Dr. Resonance