Re: [TCML] tunning effected by power output

you are creating a huge electrical charged field of ions which acts like an
extension of the toroid thus requiring more
inductance in the primary circuit.

my inexpensive Tesla coil tuner will give you the exact location for max
ouput potential.  It is an RF sniffer with voltage doubler
that feeds an oscope or digital multimeter.

Dr. Resonance