RE: [TCML] finishing a secondary - would insulating foam be a good idea?

Let's not loose sight of the fact that the material in question is basically the same stuff that most of us coat the exterior of our coils with - polyurethane.  If it were a problem, it's probably more of a problem on the outside of a coil than in the inside.

But I wholeheartedly agree with the consensus that none of this is necessary.

Regads, Gary Lau
MA, USA