Re: [TCML] Tesladownunder Open Day

I am having an open day next week (Sat Oct 25th). This is an annual event for a few interested friends that had about 50 people along last year. It is the only time my big TC ever gets seen in public and I pull out a lot of my other stuff for general physics/HV/electronic/magnetic/wierd stuff mayhem. Not a Teslathon on a grand scale but I have some interesting stuff. So if you are local (Bunbury), nearby (Perth 200km), country (Australia 2000km) or US or elsewhere (12,000km) you are welcome.
Just email me first on pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx for instructions.
The stuff I do is here. www.tesladownunder.com
Peter