Re: [TCML] Odd VTTC Streamer Behavior

I took a video of the coil running.  I've got the coil throwing out 33"
streamers now.  Pretty close to where I was before!  I also tried to play
around with the grid coil, and it seems the usable range is greater than I
remembered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-HSvp5p03Y

In the video I start the coil off at around 105 or 110V and push it up to
115, where it finally hits 33".  After that I push the voltage up higher to
demonstrate how the streamers tend to grow outward instead of upward after a
certain voltage is reached on the variac.  Finally at the end of the video I
vary the filament voltage.  You can hear the change in the sound of the coil
as I push the voltage beyond 10V.