[TCML] Google Chrome, Not So Wonderful

Hi All,

I checked out Google Chrome (new browser to rule the world someday [and beginning to perform worse than Microsoft]). Yes it's fast (for viewing pictures and text). But that's about all it can do. It won't run Javatc (can't even load it). It can't perform even the most basic functions. So, Google Chrome has a lot of work to do (if they want to rule world). Just an FYI. Firefox 3 is absolutely the best (in my little book of wisdom) at this time. My hat is off to Mozilla Firefox. They have always been the leaders in this field (the beginners in this field), and still are leaps and bounds above the rest.

Bart