From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lau, Gary
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:00 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] RE: Could this be a breakout point?

It looks like the screw is largely "inside" the toroid and would likely
be shielded by its proximity, so it would probably be OK.  Close though
- don't move it any further away.

Is the screw head glued to the outside of the secondary form?  If it's
on the inside and not well insulated, it could result in internal
arcing.

Reagrds, Gary Lau
MA, USA