RE: [TCML] Could this be a breakout point?

My toroid is fastened to my secondary with a length of 1/4-20 threaded rod and a wingnut.  The end of the rod sticks out above the top of the central disk by a good 1-2", (probably more, not sure) but because it is within the toroid's minor diameter, there is no corona.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA