Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Needed for Art Exhibition in Los Angeles (fwd)

This struck a chord with me...

I've been asked several times to build laser harps to sell
- I've never done it for the same reasons mentioned by Jeff.

I've only ever given people the ability to build one of their own.

Now, by putting the plans in people's hands, am I absolved of all
liability?
(There's a pretty heavy disclaimer on page 2).

I'm posting this here, in the hope that someone with more legal knowledge
than myself can
describe the implications, and the obvious parallel with TC builders.

Steve